ET-YFB200 Digital Interface Box
A Simple and Expandable AV Distribution System
- DIGITAL LINK sends HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) through a CAT5e cable or higher for up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Long Reach Mode supports up to 1080/60p signal transmission for 150 m (429 ft), (for the PT-DZ780 projector only*1).
- Lower cabling costs and reduced wiring complexity.
- Self-contained with integrated splitter, switcher, scaler, and DIGITAL LINK conversion technology.
- Connect multiple ET-YFB200G switchers to accommodate extra display devices.
- Compact half-rack dimensions.
Very Fast and Adaptable Performance
- High-speed video switching.
- Connect multiple source devices with HDMI in x 2, Computer in x 2, Video in.
- Features audio inputs x 3.
- 2 x DIGITAL LINK outputs to distribute AV and command signals to two projectors or displays.
- DVI-D output allows outgoing signals to be visually confirmed on a PC monitor.
Convenient and Reliable Operation
- The ET-SWA100 Early Warning Software (optional) allows failures to be easily identified and fixed.
- In-Browser Remote Control from PC or tablet (functionality limited).
- Control ET-YFB200G with display device remote controller.*2
- On/Standby buttons on front panel for individual display devices.
- Easy-to-use soft-touch buttons.
- Economical energy consumption.
*1 As of April, 2015.
*2 For the Panasonic’s DIGITAL LINK-ready projectors and professional displays.