PT-DW11K 3 Chip DLP Projector
High brightness, picture quality and reliability – in a compact body
- High brightness and High contrast ratio of 10,000:1 makes bright, crisp and sharp image
- Dual Lamp System with Lamp Relay mode enables 24/7 operation
- Eco Filter enables up to 12,000 hours of Air filter replacement cycle.
- 11,000 lumens brightness
- WXGA(1366 x 768) resolution
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Edge Blending Function and Color Matching
- Portrait mode compatibility
- Wired LAN
- 3D ready
Our innovative dual-lamp system, with its new lamp, helps to make this body compact while providing a full 11,000lm of brightness, with 220-240V AC operation. When in ‘Lamp Relay’ mode, the system also eliminates any interruptions if a lamp should fail and enables 24/7 projection.
The projector’s Dynamic Iris feature uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1 contrast without lowering its high brightness. This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images with more detailed textures.
An integrated Eco Filter combines with the dust-resistant cabinet to allow long-term use in harsh conditions, while a maintenance cycle of up to 12,000 hours reduces the time and cost of repair.
The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function can be easily adjusted with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360° vertically, to accommodate various installation conditions. The lens-centred design contributes to easy installation.