30000 lumens-class Solid Shine Laser Projector - PT-RS30K
Stunning image quality in a compact body designed for large venue applications
31.000 lm (center) /
31.000 lm (center) /
Benefits of the PT-RZ31K Laser Projector
1. Original Laser Technology for elite performance
- Combines 3-Chip DLP™ with proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology for bright and immersive picture quality.
- Accurate Rec. 709-compliant colour-space reproduction.
- Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation.
- Minimal maintenance required under continuous operation*1.
- Dustproof design featuring hermetically sealed laser modules, long-life Eco Filter, and refined air-intake system.
- Efficient cooling system for stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 °C (113 °F)*2.
2. Magnificent image quality and reliable operation
- 31,000 lm*3 of brightness from an exceptionally compact and lightweight body.
- Real Motion Processor 120 Hz frame-creation technology for smooth motion reproduction.
- Dynamic Contrast laser light-source modulation achieves high 20,000:1 contrast*4.
- Detail Clarity Processor 5 clarifies and enhances fine details with advanced processing algorithm.
- System Daylight View 3 improves colour perception in bright environments and in mapping applications.
- Quiet operation with original cooling technology.
3. Versatile system and installation flexibility
- Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
- Shares optional lenses with Panasonic 3-Chip DLP™ projector family.
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distance up to 150 m (492 ft)*5.
- Eyebolt multirigging compatibility.
- Multiple projector stacking available without frame.
- Convenient onebox design.
- MultiScreen Support System seamlessly connects multiple screens.
- MultiUnit Brightness and Colour Control.
- Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ETUK20).
*1 Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period. *2 Light output may be reduced to protect certain projectors depending on environmental conditions
*3 Luminance measured at center of screen. *4 Dynamic Contrast set to 3. *5 150 m (492 ft) transmission available only with ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080/60p (dot-clock frequency 148.5 MHz). Transmission distance is up to 100 m (328 ft) in other cases.